Tuesday, November 4, 2008

So, I guess I didn't register to vote this year, which sucks because I actually knew who I wanted to vote for this time. But anyway.... I cannot believe that it is already November!!! Where did the year go? I am soooo not ready for Christmas but I am going to do my best to get it done quickly. At least I know what to do this year, Tommy has a relatively short list which makes it nice.

ONLY 17 DAYS UNTIL TWILIGHT!!! I know, I am such a dork. I even already bought tickets to the midnight show on the 20th, how gay is that??!!!!

Oh yeah... R- I miss you. You have no idea. We went to Mesquite this past weekend and had a blast but it would have been so much better w/ you there. Black Friday is coming up.... any chance you might make it?? I am going to call you tonight... if I remember. That is a long time from now.

Enough rambling, I'd better go do my job....

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hey there lady! I have a few things to say but first ......WTF how can you not know you are registered to vote??? Damn it, do I have help you with everything... oh, I still love you.
Second question what is Twilight?
Third, I know it's almost black friday BEST DAMN DAY OF THE WHOLE YEAR!!, But no I don't think I'll be making it down there unless the lottery fairy stops by my house.
Anyways gotta run! Love you more than bacon !

Jessica & Travis said...

Not registered?!?! Tisk, Tisk... Miss ya cuz! Hope everything is going great for ya!!

Miss Tailor said...

I love Twilight!