Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So, I think that there are a ton of women out there that are meant to have a butt-load of children but I am most definantly NOT one of those women. I am pretty sure I will never have another child. I know, "I say that now but when I find someone that I love and want to spend the rest of my life with I will change my mind and blah blah blah" but seriously, I cannot handle it. My little sister is going to night school, which is awesome for her, and I am watching her son 4 nights a week from 5-10pm. Do not get me wrong, I am happy to do it and I love him like he is my own, but I am just not equipped to care for 2 children at the same time. I am constantly chasing after them, trying to stop them from beating the crap out of eachother, cleaning up after them and feeding them. I used to have nice quiet nights, hanging out with my 1 child, just hanging out and now sometimes I feel like I am going to tear my hair out. I am so amazed by my friends that do this all of the time, you are extraordinary women. Well, time to clean the house for the 5th time tonight. (Only 1/2 hour left, only 1/2 hour left, only 1/2 hour left.........)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

So yeah I'll be the one to say blah blah blah, but when the kids are your own it is a lot different! And also when you meet the right guy and life is going the right way things just happen. Everything happens for a reason and when it is suppose to. If you don't have anymore kids that's good too because you got so lucky to be Tommy's mom this time maybe that's all you get this time. Ya know. I miss you and love you both talk to ya soon!